OFF: Porcupine Tree

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu May 25 10:08:52 EDT 2000

ZM suggests....

>Didn't someone on this list say about six months ago that Porcupine Tree had
>split up???

Huh?  Nooooooo, far from it!

>I found this on http://www.mediumproductions.co.uk/
>
>1999 Porcupine Tree Stupid Dream Kscope (Snapper Records)
>
>1999 Porcupine Tree Piano Lesson Kscope (Snapper Records) - 7" single
>
>What's the deal???

That's OLLLLLLDDDDD news.  Look for...

2000 (released in the UK, May 22...that was Monday) Porcupine Tree -
Lightbulb Sun on K-Scope/Snapper

and

2000 (released a month ago or so) Porcupine Tree - Four Chords that Made a
Million on K-scope/Snapper - single (7" and CD-S both prolly)

and for those in the UK, I think there are three random live dates scheduled
for sometime soon.  I think a visit to http://www.pt-fans.com would have them.

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S. Anyone heard Lightbulb Sun yet?  It doesn't come out in the US for
awhile yet, so I'll be waiting.

P.P.S.  And those in Germany...they're playing at the Burg Herzburg fest
this year.