HW: Minneapolis show

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Fri May 26 12:46:05 EDT 2000

At 08:25 PM 5/25/00 +1000, Sonique wrote:
>On 24 May 2000, at 15:31, Dan Witt wrote:
>
>> > July 7th (Thursday) at the 7th Street Entry 9pm.
>>
>> Oops,
>>
>> That should read July 27th!  Repeat the show is July 27th not 7th.
>
>So does that mean they'll be on the West Coast on/near July 7 instead???
>
>Wishfully,
>
>Sonique in Oz (but in LA July 6/7, San Diego July 8-12)

Hey, I'll be San Diego July 15-16, and probably 29,29. And Boston,
Philadeplhia, Baltimore, Toronto, Northern California, Chicago, Colorado,
Utah, NM, Wyoming and who knows where else at various dates between June
25th and July 30th. Are HW touring or something? (Sorry, I think I missed
something important here)
--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania