HW: Minneapolis show

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri May 26 13:08:45 EDT 2000

T.G. IF'ed...

>>> That should read July 27th!  Repeat the show is July 27th not 7th.
>>
>>So does that mean they'll be on the West Coast on/near July 7 instead???
>
>Hey, I'll be San Diego July 15-16, and probably 29,29. And Boston,
>Philadeplhia, Baltimore, Toronto, Northern California, Chicago, Colorado,
>Utah, NM, Wyoming and who knows where else at various dates between June
>25th and July 30th. Are HW touring or something? (Sorry, I think I missed
>something important here)

Not (likely) HW per se, but a new intercontinental HW spinoff group (as yet
unnamed) will be headlining a northeast-midwest US tour made up of
themselves and a couple other (as yet unknown) Strange Daze bands.  Well,
Harvey Bainbridge is to be the main 'opener'.  The lineup for the main band is:

Jerry Richards - Gtr
Richard Chadwick - Drums
Capt. Rizz+ - Vocals, Fan Polarization
Steve Taylor - Bass
Steve Hayes - Keyboards
(Harvey - a likely guest on some tunes)

It looks like Jim is planning to do the 'tour' before SD2K as opposed to
after, as the first (or second) show is two weeks before SD2K (Aug. 11-13),
i.e., the above July 27th show in Minneapolis.  I imagine that this is as
far west as it will get, and that the tour will eventually head east up to
NYC/Boston area, and then back to reach Cleveland by the 10th or so.

I very seriously doubt that they'll make it to California.  Too bloody far
to drive...too expensive to fly.

But if you happen to be in Chicago around the 28th-30th of July, I bet that
they'll be there!

More details at www.strange-trips.com

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Uh...may I ask...what the hell sort of US tour are *you* on? Whirlwind
sightseeing?