HW: Live Darkside

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri May 26 16:42:46 EDT 2000

Hi folks...

What the hell is this???

My latest issue of Goldmine has an ad that lists this new CD.  It says:
Hawkwind - Live Darkside (UK CD Wembley Empire Pool 1972)....$18.99.

Now I know that all sorts of folks are advertising Voiceprint shit for sale
that won't be released for six months (I have even seen the Nottingham set
on-sale at Ebay!  Bollocks...the guy should be banned from posting something
that doesn't exist!).  So I figure this won't see the light of day for
months...but what the hell is it?  What label, etc.?

Enquiring minds....

Grakkl (FAA)