Tabs, Chords & LLG

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 27 01:38:36 EDT 2000

Hey!

Thanx for commenting on Huw ")

Anyone else that wants to chime in, I would really appreciate it!

Also, if we could keep this CHORDS and TABS discussion from being a pissing
or flaming contest.....

....it would be pretty darn cool!

Just wondering: what language is "<>" anyways?

Darrin (Tab 25)

PS   I got those blurbs on the LLG releases from the Gary Davis ARTIST SHOP
newsletter, obviously. Even though he IS an OHIO guy, and he get's some
pretty cool stuff, I still find his prices rather HIGH. SO part of my reason
for asking, was to find the best price ")