OFF: "Space Rock"

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed May 31 10:20:11 EDT 2000

Miika queries...

>Where is Dark Sun and TimeSpace Continuum song? I think that it´s one of
>best songs ever!

Yeah, it is cool.  On that note...what's happening with the Metamorphos
stock?  Is that being liquidated, and hence bound for obscurity in a short time?

Just wanted to mention that I heard a little of the live Dark Sun/Nik Turner
LP in Jerry Kranitz' car the other day, and it sounded great!

I snagged one of the copies from him ($15 w/o shipping), but haven't had the
chance to give it a thorough listen just yet.

The cover art is extra cool!  But here's a warning for the kollektors
that're planning to get one from Jerry....he's only got a very few (like
eight), and they did get 'dinged' in the overseas shipment, i.e., the top
right corners of some of them are creased somewhat (some more than others).
Didn't harm the vinyl inside in any way.  It doesn't bother me really, as
its value won't be a factor - I'll never sell this thing in my lifetime.
And I guess the CD release fell through entirely, so that's that.

The AI catalog hasn't been updated to include this item, but he's working on
a June 1 update (promised by the weekend), so I imagine it'll appear very
shortly. Don't wait to get yours!  Scott H. posted all the other places in
the world that got copies.  I guess Delerium/Freak Emporium snapped up a big
chunk of them...so when Andy Gee and everyone else runs out (quickly I
imagine), they'll prolly be the last ones with 'em.

Grakkl (FAA)