HW: More cover versions

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Wed May 31 13:01:37 EDT 2000

K Henderson schrieb:
> Just learned a little about two bands (Lord Brain and Lquid Visions) playing
> at the North German Hawkfan Fest this year...
> Anybody heard these bands before?  Thoughts, comments?

Liquid Visions are from Berlin and play sort of heavy 60´s psych pop. So far
they only released one self-titled album, which has been re-released on CD in 99
by the band themself. Originally it was a tape only release in 95. It includes a
great version of "Magic potion" and the other 6 tracks are in a similar style. A
few months ago they released a 7" EP called "Overstellar Interdrive", a version
of the Floyd track + 2 new songs, limited to 500 copies. Liquid Visions are
closely related to Zone Six by the way.
Haven´t heard of Lord Brain, but I´m looking forward to see them in a fortnight
in Hamburg.

Are there more people on this list going to be there? So far I know that Juba,
Scott Heller, Bernie Pospiech and Rainer Wangler will definitely go.

Andreas