HW - Krel concert and more

Wed May 31 14:04:55 EDT 2000

Hi People,
Just got back from the amazing free concert by Krel's alter-ego, Cyber-Krel, outside the massive Sainsburys Supermarket in Stafford. Krel played the best electronic music set I have heard in years to thousands of amazed shoppers, for a huge three and a quarter hour set. I hope to have some photos on a web site soon and maybe Jerry would like a report for the online AI? Sainsburys management were delighted by the event (we had videos of Mooch, Doug Snyder and Nash The Slash playing inside the supermarket) and that's a first for any national supermarket in the UK - let's hear it for Sainsburys!!!
A CD of that or new studio stuff WILL follow in a few months time.
Ploughing through the 100+ e.mails, I thought I'd let Keith know that the Gong 'Est Mort' CD is out anytime now.
Regarding Mikka's tape, pretty good, but, really, you need a ten cassette box set to come even close.
There's now a ltd edition Spacehead CD-R called 'Earth Ritual Previews' or something like that (only just got it) and it's 6GBP. It's a 4-tracker with three demo versions of tracks from the forthcoming album and a 4th bonus track (sorry to be sketchy but I've left the darned thing at CD Services) that won't be on anything else - anyway, it's out now and in stock and it's superb - really!!!
We hope to be reactivating Dead Earnest (been on ice for 6 months due to family illness and ramifications) in July/August with several new things in the pipeline - will let you know.
More no doubt to come as the e.mail reading progresses.
Andy Garibaldi.