Catain Rizz????

bedroom trancer colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET
Wed Nov 1 00:47:15 EST 2000

could someone put me out of my misery please? I recently got in your area
and a live bootleg both with the usual hawkwind members but on the line up
is listed a captain rizz. Who is this guy? Is he the one shouting over the
top of some of the hawkwind songs on these cd's? kinda in a cod reggae
toasting style. My favourite(not!) line is "hawkwind in the area, jump up
and down and swing yourself around!!!" Bloody awful if you ask me. Is he an
official band member? And if so why didn't he show up for the Hawkestra?

cheers

colm