No Dope + Hawkwind??????

Tony Melius tonym at GIL.COM.AU
Wed Nov 1 06:31:59 EST 2000

Jeez - you're making me feel old - at 50 - but I've been a HW fan since
around '71. Finally got to see them live this year ... the penalty for
living down under (like you, Richard). Could never get to see them during my
infrequent forays to the other hemisphere.

They certainly did a lot to make my various chemical sessions more enjoyable
in those days!

Tony M.