No Dope + Hawkwind??????

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Wed Nov 1 10:38:54 EST 2000

> And I began to listen Hawkwind and gather their albums in 1995 (April 1st -
> when I bought 1st album :)), when I was 16. F Now I have about 70 cds of
> Hawkwind and related.
>
> Alissa

Have you tried any Blue Oyster Cult CDs? They don't sound much like
Hawkwind, but Michael Moorcock wrote a few songs for them and they have a
similar sci-fi bent to their music, but with more horror aspects.

I recommend the Secret Treaties album as a place to start. The albums with
Michael Moorcock songs are Mirrors (Great Sun Jester), Cultosaurus Erectus
(Black Blade), and Fire of Unknown Origin (Veteran of the Psychic Wars).

Brian

--
Brian Halligan
mailto:blackblade at bhalligan.com