No Dope + Hawkwind??????

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Wed Nov 1 11:45:21 EST 2000

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Brian Halligan wrote:

> >> Bernard's bit about age inspires me to ask - who is the YOUNGEST person in
> >> our little group?
> >> Certainly ain't me?
> >
> > Me 22 :).
> >
> > Alissa
>
> Sounds like you and Dennis have it.

 I'm also 22 - August birthday.

 Icyi, my first introduction to HW was playing Live Chronicles (2CD),
which a housemate owned, because I fancied Jon Jarrett and connected HW
with him. I wasn't entirely puy off, but I still shudder at the words
'Live Chronicles' <g>
 My first BOC was an evening at Carl's where he was attemptin to persuade
a friend she likes them :) (It worked on both of us - only last night
she accosted me with the words "YOu've got Blue Oyster Cult on your
cheek"). Both were about 3-4 years ago.

 Also icyi, I theoretically drink to excess and smoke dope, but don;t
actually do either.Nor do I currently abuse any legal drug. I haven'
notvived any lAck in musical appreciation.

 And, if reading from a lap counts, I guess Benedict Jarrett is the
youngest - 18 months and 'reading' from my lap now :)  He also likes both
HW and BOC, and, more particularly, the Hawklords album.

Kirsten
--
Kirsten Procter                                                 ghoti
NP: Jefferson Airplane - After Bathing At Baxter's