HW: Spirit of our Ages

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 2 03:07:25 EST 2000

In a message dated 11/1/00 7:52:36 AM Pacific Standard Time, coral at APORT.RU
writes:

> > > Me 22 :).
>  > >
>  > > Alissa
>  >
>  > Sounds like you and Dennis have it. I'm 25, but was weaned on BOC-L from
>  the
>  > tender age of 18. Wow, has it been that long? I had never heard of
>  Hawkwind
>  > when I joined, now I have more HW albums than just about any other band
in
>  > my collection (BOC excluded).
>
>  And I began to listen Hawkwind and gather their albums in 1995 (April 1st -
>  when I bought 1st album :)), when I was 16. F Now I have about 70 cds of
>  Hawkwind and related.
>
>  Alissa

Wow...maybe there are enough of us youngsters to start a Young People's HW
Group--kinda like AA has... :) We feel very alone. But especially those of us
residing in the U.S., perhaps.
I'm 27, and like Brian, joined BOC-L at 21 for BOC, then was soon swept off
by the HW waves...
Occupation: Zero at the moment. B.A. English Lit. Considering
pharmaceuticals... (hey, John) :)

Chuck
NP: Watching the Grass Grow