AW: kings of speed, lords of light

Pospiech, Bernhard Bernhard.Pospiech at DSM-GROUP.COM
Thu Nov 2 04:29:23 EST 2000

Hi Alissa

        >Hello everyone!
        >I have few questions about this bootleg: when was it recorded? What
was the
        >line-up? And am I right hearing that Alan Davey did most of the
singing?

        This bootleg was recorded on 08. October 1991 in Germany in a town
called
        Bochum. I was there, only 15 miles from my hometown

        You can hear me whisteling sometimes. I stood very close to the guy
who
        taped this gig (Hello R). Do not know who made the boot from the
tape.

        Yes, Alan did most of the singing

        Hope that helps
        Bernhard