HW: How old is you.

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Nov 2 05:09:17 EST 2000

In article <02f501c04463$19f65900$c69cbc3e at s8d3c4>, ANDREW GARIBALDI
<andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM> writes
>Of course I'll be those of you older types
>with families have tried to get their offspring into Hawkwind and no doubt
>without success, as kids generally hate what their parents like.

You'll be gratified to hear that my 9 year old son listens to Warrior on
The Edge of Time, in a 3 disc changer with Lou Reed's Transformer, and
David Bowie's Space Oddity, on permanent rotation. His favourite music
is "stuff about space". He's just beginning to notice that there isn't a
lot of this on the radio.
--
Jon