HW: How old is you.

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at CS.COM
Thu Nov 2 05:37:09 EST 2000

Jon,

Your a lucky man. Still keep trying hawkwind with my my 2 year old and my
wife <G> but they just don't get it yet. ( they like the dance remixe EP's
though)
Mind I have plenty of time to introduce the Wind to them properly.

We're still having a cool time though we have Culture, Bob Marley and the
solstice remixes ( hawkwind) in full rotation ( coutesy of my son), even my
wife loves the dance remixes that hawkwind have done.

best thing I heard in a long time was my wife even asked me to do a tape of
nice Hawkwind and nice Gong <G>, i think the walls are crumbling. The term
nice means ambient and definately no shouting <G>

iain