No Dope + Hawkwind??????

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Nov 2 11:16:41 EST 2000

William Duffy writes:

> > Are there any other 'non druggies' out there that are into HW?
> > Or am I alone?
> >

> I've never taken drugs either. Nor do I drink alcohol or smoke. I also know
> at least 2 other fans who are the same as me. I'm also 43.

I just sent a birthday card to someone. It has Owl on a tree branch
lecturing Pooh, Piglet and Eeyore: "I don't smoke, I don't drink, and I
don't have casual sex" with the legend "The other animals began to
suspect that Owl hadn't really been to University at all..."

That's funny haha. Funny peculiar is folks who figure they have the
right to tell anyone else what to put into, or not to put into their own
bodies. Each to their own and to hell with control freakery. More power
to the original poster who said his piece to the fuckwit who thinks
drugs should be compulsory at hawkgigs.

> William

FoFP