No Dope + Hawkwind??????

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Nov 2 10:37:35 EST 2000

On 2 Nov 00, at 16:16, M Holmes wrote:

> That's funny haha. Funny peculiar is folks who figure they have the
> right to tell anyone else what to put into, or not to put into their
> own bodies. Each to their own and to hell with control freakery. More
> power to the original poster who said his piece to the fuckwit who
> thinks drugs should be compulsory at hawkgigs.

Right!  And I want to take a shot at whoever suggested that he, drug-
free, was somehow respecting his body more than I am.  I lift weights
every day, and in past, was bigger than a classmate of mine who
was a starting linebacker here at SU who went on to play in the NFL.

I walk about 20 miles a week in addition to the 5-10 miles I walk on
the golf course each week.  So I don't need any advise on respecting
my body from somebody whose idea of exercise is installing a new
hard drive, and drinking a cup of green tea...

theo