No drugs

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Nov 2 12:29:25 EST 2000

Richard Lockwood writes:

> > > watch out for all those pharmacuetical  legal drugs tho - panadol for =
> > > one ( garbage that produces no pain relief other than a placebo effect =
> > > and actually causes liver damage - did you know headaches are a symtom =
> > > of liver damage?)
> >
> > In my experience they're a symptom of drinking out of the wrong shape of
> > glass the night before.
>
> Absolutely.  Like the raging thirst in the morning is a symptom of not
> having drunk enough the previous evening.
>
> (How were you feeling at about 6am on the Sunday anyway Mike?)

Glad we'd found a taxi.

No headache on Sunday. My Cunning Plan was to avoid drinking the crap
beer on sale at the gig as I'd already filled up with the good beer
beforehand. It's true that beer with lots of chemicals in it is a lot
worse for you, and you can take it from me that I've done copius
research to prove it.

> Rich.

FoFP