Off: New Monster Magnet Album

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Nov 2 14:21:10 EST 2000

ANDREW GARIBALDI wrote:
> yep - tell us what you think - I'd love to know.
> Andy Garibaldi

To be honest: it´s not as good as I expected. 13 tracks, an hour long, and there
is (almost) no outstanding track. In fact all sound the same to me. No Spacelord
tune here. Ok, best track is "Cry", a 7 min song sounding somewhat psychedelic.
The title track could be the next single - sounding very clean and slow. "Take
it" sounds like an outtake from Calvert´s Freq - same synth drums.
What else can I say? I´m deeply disappointed!
Nevertheless I´m going to see them live in Tilburg next month.

Andreas