how we got into hawkwind

g.m.wright g.m.wright at TINYONLINE.CO.UK
Thu Nov 2 15:09:49 EST 2000

geoff wright
g.m.wright at tinyonline.co.uk

    In a message dated 11/2/00 3:26:37 AM Central Standard Time, coral at APORT.RU
    writes:

        And I should say thanks to M. Moorcock 'cause if I wasn't reading his books
        I would never knew about Hawkwind.
    Likewise, As soon as I heard Chronicle of the Black Sword & saw hawkwind on tour, that was it!
    I've seen them so stoned I couldn't stand, completely straight and somewhere inbetween, I can honestly say that the state of my head has made no difference to my enjoyment of both the music & the stage shows.
    Oh yes, I think I'm 35, its hard to say sometimes coz time seems to do funny things when you don't believe in it.
    Geoff