No Lonesome Dope after all!

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Nov 2 19:43:14 EST 2000

In message <NCBBJLIAFKICKEIPGDFMIEBPGGAA.richard at cranium.co.n
z>, Richard Stockwell <richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ> writes
>> Don't know if you saw the recent BBC prog on prehistoric shamans: certain
>criss-cross patterns found in cave paintings are now thought <snip>
>
>Was that shown on BBC2 ? Do you recall what music was used to accompany the
>programme ?
>
>Richard

Yeah it was definitely Beeb 2. It was part of a series on the origins of the
human species. the other programs weren't as interesting though.

I have a feeling some Dead Can Dance music was used in the program, can't
remember which tracks, and I may be getting it mixed up, but I definitely
noticed DCD on the soundtrack to something I watched recently. They
were one of my fave bands in the 80s, in fact one of the very few 80s bands
of any note IMHO.
--
Nick Medford