BOC Friday

Richard Stockwell richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ
Thu Nov 2 20:05:45 EST 2000

> Hey - I have a morbid fascination with support bands - if anyone's any
good,let me know, please.

The New Zealand band Serotonin are now based in London and are looking to
start gigging. They were supposed to be the support slot for Hawkwind when
the band were in NZ but the Palmerston North gig (where Serotonin come from)
didn't happen so the band missed out. Richard Aleen at delerium records
described their "Cluster" Cd as a "laid back Hawkwind". I've got a contact
number in London if you need it.

Richard
Cranium Music