radio

Michael Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Thu Nov 2 20:03:57 EST 2000

> Exactly - don;t waht it's like for the rest of the world oit there but the
>current state of UK national and local radio when it comes to all forms of
>non-mainstream music is worse than lamentable and it seems that
>individuality, choice, regard for the music by those who pick and play it,

similar in Australia but there are a few stations that are okay

I recently got my membership to our local volunteer radio station - a pretty decent one at that - and have a friend there who is gonna help me get a spot as a volunteer DJ - not sure exactly when this will happen but I'm gonna do a space rock set featuring Hawkwind and related material -
I have a great CD from Steve Hayes that I want to use and I'm waiting on a skyclad cd and also have a CD from a Melbourne band called Brainstorm.
I'm currently looking for any other related original bands to include in my collection?

Can anyone help?

Michael B