drugs

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Thu Nov 2 23:19:34 EST 2000

A suggestion is, to quote Harvey Bainbridge, "Brain Food.  And what is Brain
Food?  It's what grows naturally...You can eat it, you can smoke it, you can
roll around in it..."
Environment?  How about this: comfortably at home, Disney's Fantasia showing
on the video, with "X In Search Of Space" providing the soundtrack.  I've
tried it.  Forget the Wizard of Oz and "Dark Side of the Moon;" this is a
much better combination!

Kevin Sommers

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Arin Komins
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 7:45 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: OFF: drugs

So I've never touched drugs (aside from the standard
caffeine, etc.)

I drink alcohol, but not to excess (being drunk is a nasty
depressive experience for me.)

But I've always wanted to.

But.  I'm deathly afraid of addiction.  I've
got an addictive personality, if there is such a thing
(at least judging by my collector instincts).

Any advice from the list?  good drugs to try, ones to stay
away from?  good environment for a first trip?

Arin