No Dope + Hawkwind??????

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Nov 3 07:42:05 EST 2000

> > > Yeah, I get high on Jesus!

> > So, just for the curious: is there a Twelve Step programme for that?

> Yeh - but they lost two and it went down to ten!!!!

As I understood things, the Twelve Step programme is usuall a cure for
an addictive behaviour. Unfortunately it usually involves religious
"Higher Power" stuff and so would seem to be ineffective as a cure for
religion.

Personally I found reading up on rationalist philosophy worked quite
well (and seeing Life of Brian in the same year helped :-) but this may
not be appropriate for everyone.

Mike "Don't try this at home" Holmes