HW: QS&C inner sleeve (was: how we got into hawkwind)

Denis Regenbrecht denis at D-RIDER.DE
Fri Nov 3 08:07:56 EST 2000

Hi,

>Has anyone got the original release of quark on charisma I seem to remember
>that the inner sleeve had writing on it in red? Lyrics maybe?

One side of the inner sleeve has the lyrics printed on it, the other one
contains a message from Hawkwind explaining the line-up change from the
last year. But none of it is in red, at least not on the inner sleeve I
have (which is b/w only).

>If someone with the original vinyl version could enlighten me on this and
>maybe scan it in for me and email it I would be very happy.

I don't own a scanner, but I'll ask a friend to do it.

(c)IAO

                 D'also Moorcock->HW'+R