OFF: drugs

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Fri Nov 3 10:05:30 EST 2000

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Arin Komins wrote:

> Any advice from the list?  good drugs to try, ones to stay
> away from?  good environment for a first trip?

 Stick away from paracetomol as much as possible. No, I'm serious -
paracetomol taken without pain is extremely addictive and very bad for
you.

 Other than that, having seen children who'd normally be on valium react
the same way to pink smarties, I'm sticking to the chocolate...

Kirsten
--
Kirsten Procter                                                 ghoti
NP: Queens of the Stone Age - Rated R