No Lonesome Dope after all!

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Fri Nov 3 11:03:58 EST 2000

> > I am reminded of what a number of the animation artists that worked on
the
> > Disney epic 'Fantasia' said on a TV documentary a while ago. Many
outsiders
> > considered that they must have used LSD at some point in the
creative/ideas
> > process in order to conceive some of the complex evolving imagery used
in
> > Fantasia. However...they maintained that this was simply not the case
and
> > that they'd simply trained their minds to think/imagine a certain way in
> > developing the visual ideas.

Myself & another friend recorded a demo album of various material. We were
invited on radio to discuss the tape & play tracks from it. They assumed we
must have been stoned out of our minds in order to record it (musically it
was inspired by HW, Can, Faust, etc..). They couldn't believe that all we
had was the occasional cup of tea & peanut butter sandwich?

William