Liquid Visions and my friend David Schmidt

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Fri Nov 3 18:16:28 EST 2000

Hi everyone,
today I received a package of great stuff from my friend Dave Schmidt in
Berlin. David is the bass player from the german spacerock band "Liquid
Visions"..We have played some shows together in Berlin and at the
Hamburg Hawkfest, as well as a big "Liquid Sloterdijk" jam session which
lasted 90 minutes at the old shrine club in Berlin..

David sent me some cool shots of Sloterdijk at the Hawkfest, and the
last Berlin show im Dunckerclub, some of his personal solo recordings,
and a nice poster from an LV show.

I can't say enough good things about this band..Not only do they jam,
but they are all really cool..We have forged a friendship, a
collaboration, and hopefuly next summer ( leading up to SD2001 if it
happens), a tour of the northeast/midatlantic region and a bit of
midwest in July/August ( hey Paul we may make it from Columbus NJ, to
Columbus Ohio!!).

The LV set which I witnessed at the Hawkfest was for me, the best show I
have ever seen by them, and you can read the review somewhere on the
Aural Innovations website, if my memory is correct. NIk Turner joined
them for a smashing version of Master of The Universe, a staple in their
live sets..

Presently, I don't have the URL to their website, but you can find them
through a link at:
www.psychedelic-music.de

                      peace, MIke

http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/SLOTERDIJKControl