OFF: No Drugs & Hawkwind

Michael Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Fri Nov 3 21:47:57 EST 2000

> > No Drugs & Hawkwind: how boring!
> >
> Hawkwind should not be boring. You don't need to take drugs to enjoy them!
>
> William

Absolutly, I get plenty high just listening to the albums.
You don't NEED the drugs to enjoy Hawkwind - especially if you have a
creative imagination and you are into what Hawkwind is about.

But at the same time I see nothing wrong with someone wanting to get a
little
high as long as it doesn't interfere with others enjoyment of the
celebration and so long as it isn't hurting others in the process. (In any
shape or form)

So , now, where do I deposit my 2 cents in this thing ( 2p for you English
chaps) ha ha  :)

Michael B