No drugs

Mark Kelly other.mark at NTLWORLD.COM
Sun Nov 5 10:18:52 EST 2000

Which Broadgate?  The Coventry Broadgate?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: linuxchaos
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2000 3:14 PM
  Subject: Re: No drugs

  Well, my Dad was an advisor to parliament and more or less helped mastermind Broadgate! Me I've got a BTEC & City & Guilds in ComputerNetworking & Sound Engineering, alkso halfway through a degree in computing
  Ben

    Don't know about the rest of you but I found that interesting - I always wanted to be a pharmacist but failed horribly at physics. Still ended up with a Biology Degree though - which prompts tonight's little trivia question - who's the 'smartest' one here - anyone own up to degrees? doctorates? members of parliament? future presidents (oh, sorry, that's next week isn't it!!!)Andy Garibaldi (not entirely seriously you understand)