OFF: New Band - Electric Red

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Sun Nov 5 10:20:30 EST 2000

Hi!

Here's a band you might want to check out.  They sent this email to the
radio show, www.planetprog.com, that I do the website for.

Electric Red
www.electric-red.com

I really liked the excerpt of their song "Tickle".  Instrumental
spacerock.

Those of you with other radio shows out there might want to check this
band out.

Karen

Subject: Your radio Show - Planet Prog
To: markk at planetprog.com
From: mreichar at csc.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 11:14:38 -0500

Hey!
I found your web site through The Progressive Rock Web Site.   I'm sure
you're interested in finding new bands and sounds to play on your show.
If
that's the case, you have to check out this band - Electric Red (from
Annapolis, MD).  For a quick sample of their tunes, go to
www.electric-red.com and there will be a splash page with 3 one minute
samples from their demo.  If you like it, let me know and I'll get you a
copy!  Thanks and have a great day.
;-)
Beth Reichart
Manager, Booking - Electric Red