HW:Yuri Gagarin

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sun Nov 5 16:44:46 EST 2000

At 19:12 11.5.00 -0000, you wrote:
>   Hello folks,   Here is a question for  you.............  how many times,
>Bring me the  Head of Y G. has been released, including releases under
>other  titles?   HW

According to the discog. at  http://www.adawson.clara.net//bring-me.html
As "Bring Me the head of YG"
Vinyl Album   U.K    Demi Monde   DM 002 Jan 1985
Compact disc U.K/France  Decal  CDCHARLY 40  Nov 1986
Compact disc U.K/USA/Germany  Thunderbolt CDTB 101 Jan 1993
Compact disc USA  Magnum America  MACD 040 Mar 1996
CD digipak France  Spalax Music SPALAXCD14846 ??? 1996

AS part of "Welcome to the Future" box:
Compact disc UK  Dressed to Kill  CLP0220-2 Feb 1998

As "Live":
Compact disc U.K  Brilliant BT 33032 Mar 2000

As "Year 2000:Codename Hawkwind volume Two Alive from the Darkside":
Compact disc  U.K  Burning Airlines PILOT 64  Sep 2000

Beats grading midterms!
Jason
"And philosophy is wont, in fact, not infrequently, to convert itself into
a kind of art of spiritual pimping.And sometimes into an opiate for lulling
sorrows to sleep."
        - Unamuno, _Tragic Sense of Life_