HW: Support Bands # 2 (Doll By Doll)

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Nov 5 18:20:50 EST 2000

In article <000f01c04730$2c037400$b54e893e at default>, david hall
<dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK> writes
>    I saw Doll By Doll supporting  in 79:
>    A snippet of the patter:
>    Audience: F*** off
>    Jackie Leven: This is a new song
>
>    Song
>
>    J.L.: Did you enjoy that
>    Audience: F*** off
>    J.L: We're booked to play thirty minutes, and thirty minutes we
>    shall play

ah, but they did walk off after about fours songs, didn't they?

Next year at the Odeon, it was Vardis who got the same treatment.
They did get a cheer though, when Steve Zodiac said you couldn't get rid
off them so easy because "they weren't Doll by Doll!"
--
Jon