AW: Space Ritual 2

Pospiech, Bernhard Bernhard.Pospiech at DSM-GROUP.COM
Mon Nov 6 05:29:38 EST 2000

Hi Scott

        >Can someone out there clear up something about Space Ritual Vol.2
        >for me... Am I correct that this is from the same exact concerts as
the
        >Space Ritual release but that it has extended versions of Time we
left and a
        >couple of other tracks? Did we ever find out why on the remastered
Space
        >Ritual the whole Time we left was not included?

        The stuff for SPACE RITUAL was recorded on 2 different days and
venues

        - Liverpool, 22.12.1972
        - London, 30.12.1972

        Space Ritual I is a mixture of both gigs
        Space Ritual II is only from London 30.12.1972

        At least two tracks are different: TIME WE LEFT, ORGONE ACCUMULATOR

        Most of the other tracks are absolute identical (Brainstorm on SRII
is complete)
        Therefore you can say that at least the 2 tracks above are from
LIVERPOOL
        and the other tracks from LONDON

        Hope that helps
        Bernhard