HW: Support bands #1 - a general approach

Chris Warburton cwarburton at RDF-CONSULTING.CO.UK
Mon Nov 6 05:27:27 EST 2000

Interesting... I saw Doll By Doll somewhere around 20 years ago as a support
act tosomebody (don't recall who exactly... maybe Deke Leonard or Man), and
thought they weren't very appropriate/enjoyable.  I have wondered more
recently if I misjudged them, since I'm quite a fan of Jackie Leven's solo
work; I'd be quite interested in anybody else's views on the subject.

And yes, I like Pere Ubu too... understandable them having DBD as a support
since Jackie & David Thomas have worked together a fair bit.

ChrisW