HW: Support bands #1 - a general approach

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Nov 6 05:56:14 EST 2000

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:41:52 -0500, Paul Mather <paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU>
wrote:

>They were The Babysitters.  I caught them supporting Hawkwind at the
>Malvern Winter Gardens.  They did "Overkill," and it was a big crowd
>pleaser, but I'm not sure if that was just because it was the last
>number of their set... :-)
>
>Cheers,
>
>Paul.

Ah yes... the Babysitters. How could I forget. Actually I think they have
to be the worst support act I've seen at a Hawkgig- even worse than Dr and
the Medics.

Nick M