BOC Friday

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Nov 6 06:23:23 EST 2000

On 2 Nov 00, at 19:14, ANDREW GARIBALDI wrote:

> Hey - I have a morbid fascination with support bands - if anyone's any
> good,let me know, please. Andy Garibaldi.

The opening act was Bad Karma, aka Dave Smith and Bad Karma.
They were a bizzare looking lot.  A power trio.  The drummer was
more or less normal looking.  The Bassist and Guitarist were big fat
guys, the bassist with a shaved head and the biggest stovepipe top
hat in the universe. These guys are not muchachos.  But they were
seasoned veterans, who rocked hard.  They played original material,
kinda ZZ Top-inspired, I guess.  I'd definitely see them on their own,
and would be inclined to pick up any CDs of theirs...

theo