BOC Friday

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Nov 6 07:10:11 EST 2000

On 2 Nov 00, at 16:46, Joseph Sardo wrote:

> Darn, Ted Junior.  I can be at Ravenswood about, eh, I
> dunno because I have to pick up so many people.  But
> I'll be at the Ravenwood before 8:00 pm for sure.

JS,
We went to Ravenswood, but the place was packed shoulder to
shoulder!  This is a family restaurant, and Friday night it was packed.
So we just went to Northern Lights.  Place was empty, so me and Jim
just hung out and threw darts for an hour or so.  Sorry to have
missed you.  Got to meet Mike Habiby, a good dude for sure.
Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mike.  Great to see Brian and
Jason again--it's been a while.  Said hello to Russ Hall, too.

Great time had by all!
theo
1