HW: Support bands #1 - a general approach

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Nov 6 09:13:04 EST 2000

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000 00:25:44 -0000, Richard Crossley <rdc at NTLWORLD.COM>
wrote:

>> Yes, Sean still does Organ. He's on the Cardiacs list and around.
>> It's a label too, these days. There's a site somewhere, um ...
>
>http://www.organart.com
>
>Richard.

Blimey! Impressive website... it HAS moved on. I remember it as a cut-and-
paste (in the literal sense, nothing to do with computers) fanzine in the
late 80s. It was always packed with content, though I never liked the
hardcore thrash stuff that got lots of coverage. I remember Sean and his
lady friend were huge Cardiacs fans so makes sense he'd be on that list.

NM