HW: Support bands #1 - a general approach

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Nov 6 11:29:55 EST 2000

In message <NaCj+IA2+rB6EwoA at comics.demon.co.uk>, Jon Browne
<jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>In article <200011061056.FAA02826 at listserv.spc.edu>, Nick Medford
><nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>>even worse than Dr and
>>the Medics.
>
>ah, they had their moments.

Maybe so, but for various reasons I ended up seeing 'em 3 times over the
space of about a year- once at Glastonbury, once at Acid Daze, and once
supporting the Damned. I believe the last one was their final gig- mind you
it was also supposed to be the Damned's final gig and didn't quite work out
that way (though for the reputation of this once-great band, it really should
have done). On each occasion the person I was with (different person each
time) insisted on seeing the Medics rather than retreating to the bar or
wherever.

So whatever their merits may have been, I did end up sick of the sight of
them.

>Anyone read Zodiac Mindwarps auto-biog? There's a good Medics story in
>there!

Pray tell?

--
Nick Medford