BOC Friday & Merchandise

Hall, Russell J russell.j.hall at LMCO.COM
Tue Nov 7 10:42:56 EST 2000

Yup, got that one.  When I saw E's shirt I said to myself, "Self, gotta get
me one o'dem"  But E was not around to ask that evening.

Definately gotta get me one of the coffe mugs tho.

Speaking of mugs, I thought a great idea for a HF cofffee mug would say
"I'd Love to See You in Black"on one side.
And along the rim it would be painted dripping red where you drink.
Ya know "blood on your coffee cup".