BOC: Albany gig guitars (was Re: Lemmy)

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Nov 7 14:39:31 EST 2000

Theo wrote:

> ps
> Eric had his Harper guitars in evidence last friday.  That might be a
> sig. guitar I could go for...Am I addled, or did EB also use his latest
> (I assume Harper?) Kronos gtr on fri. night?
>
> BD used his 'cheeseberger' most of the night...can't remember if he
> used any other models...
> tj

Eric played the Chronos guitar towards the end of the show. Can't remember
exactly what songs. That was the first time I've ever seen him play it. He
also played his two Harper guitars. Didn't see the red model with the alien
sticker. Then again, how many guitars does a "stun" guitarist need during
one set? ;-)

Whenever I could see Buck, he was using the "Cheeseberger." Allen needs a
signature model shaped like a cigarette. (Maybe with a glowing end?) Or a
coffin-shaped Dracula model. :-)

Brian

P.S. I thought it was the best BOC gig I've seen. (I first saw them in '96.)

--
Brian Halligan
mailto:blackblade at bhalligan.com
http://www.bhalligan.com