HW: Support bands #1 - a general approach

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Nov 7 16:08:41 EST 2000

In message <003101c0482a$98259500$5a3ba8c2 at xpnwjjkf>, Nick Lee
<nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET> writes
>I can only really remember a couple of songs, albeit vaguely.  One went
>something like "I was lying there in a hospital bed with a fucking great
>chicken sitting on my head" and the other along the lines of "it's not the
>way she looks or the way she wears her clothes, what I really like about her
>is the way she picks her nose".
>That and the Kakman thing.

Reading this makes me think I misjudged 'em! Sounds highly amusing.

Actually now that it's mentioned, I do remember the Kakman song, I had a
"fit of the chuckle" (as Daevid Allen would say). Mind you that's not an
uncommon occurrence at Hawkwind gigs.
--
Nick Medford