Sloterdijk at MP3.com

Michael Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Tue Nov 7 22:41:14 EST 2000

Hi all

Thanks for the Kudos Mike. It is nice to help.

The direct link is as follows

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/179/sloterdijk.html

Within a day or so the site will have three songs, links to the Sloterdijk
home page, and the Lollipop Shop.  Please take the time to listen at
whatever your download speed is.  As for all you broadband and DSL people,
downloads count to get Sloterdijk to the top 50, so download away!!

Mike H.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of SLOTERDIJK
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 7:25 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Sloterdijk at MP3.com

Hello all,
It is my proud pleasure to announce that Sloterdijk is now uploaded to
MP3.com.
At this time "Integration" (the song) is now available for listening.
There will be more songs in the coming days.

I would like to offer a very heartfelt special thanks to Michael Habiby
for helping me get this thing off the ground. Through Mike's selfless
offer of assistance, we are now on one of the largest ( if not the
largest) MP3 listening site. This type of grassroots interplay between
supporters of the project and the artists themselves is what makes
Sloterdijk take on a more "animated life"...Thank you so much.

Just click to www.mp3.com and enter the word Sloterdijk!!!!!!!

            Peace, MIke Burro (Sloterdijk)

http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/SLOTERDIJKControl