HW: Support bands #1 - a general approach

Maxine Wesley maxine.wesley at PORT.AC.UK
Wed Nov 8 05:43:54 EST 2000

> Date:          Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:15:50 -0000
> From:          Alasdair Macdonald <alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK>
> Subject:       Re: HW: Support bands #1 - a general approach

> It was the Supremes. Eek A Mouse, not Yellowman, and Amazulu,
> who were brilliant. And Magnum, who were dire.

We dined at 9, no it was 8, i was on time, no you were late....
Ah yes - I remember it well !!!!???

I do remember some guy with a bill board about "peace & love"  etc in
the crowd being affronted by a load of yobs who were taking the piss-
he shouted at them "You have ruined the day!" - and instantly the sun
went behind the clouds and remained there.....

M at xine