HW: Support bands #1 - a general approach

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Wed Nov 8 11:36:32 EST 2000

I had some other memories of this after my original post.

Who else remembers the actress who played Clair Scott in Grange
Hill?

And all-round family entertainer and hilarious funny-man Jimmy
Cricket?

On a more HW-related note, Underground Zero also played, one of
the first acts on I think.

Alasdair

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250