BOC: Those Buck CDs!!!

Nick English nick at NETPHD.NET
Wed Nov 8 16:09:41 EST 2000

This is not meant as a slam on anybody who did -- or
plans to -- spend 150 bucks to join that Web site to
get those 4 discs, but I would NEVER in my wildest
dreams consider paying $150 for 4 CDs.  Even if money
grew out of my ass I wouldn't do it!

I know there are other benefits to being in the "fan
club", but I'm 30 years old with kids.  If I can make a
show, I'll make it.  If I can't, I can't.  And while
Buck is still the best damn guitar player in rock and
roll and BOC is still the best damn rock and roll band
on the planet, I have -- sadly -- become one of those
folks for whom "it's only rock and roll" (but I like
it!!!)

It's really a shame, too, because if Buck would only
put the discs on sale to the general public at a
reasonable price, I'd probably own at least the first
two by now.  Instead, he gets no money from me.  Not
sure that's smart business sense.

--Nick

P.S.

I truly do envy those of you who have copies!!!
Someday, hopefully, I'll be one of you.  :(