Blackman Aid - plus weird cd's

Merrick Martin French m.french at DCS.SHEF.AC.UK
Thu Nov 9 04:50:52 EST 2000

michael,

It was very nice to meet you and the badges were brill so sign me and Julie up
please (are you going to sign the posters ?)

btw : for those of you interested in the weird cd's I've just got a voiceprint
mail shot with weird 101 - 107 plus space brock, traveller's field glastonbury,
official bootleg vol1 : complete 79 and official bootleg 2 : choose your masques
cd's.

The offer is 3 cd's for 25 ukp plus a free cd of canterburied sounds for all
orders of 3 cd's.

www.voiceprint.co.uk

freephone (uk) 0500 829262
Toll Free (usa) 1-800-567-9185